As I reflect back over Week #6, I saw that this week got really interesting for me and quite convicting and challenging. I began to let Satan use tiredness, busy-ness of life, the busy-ness of a school year coming to a close, and the distractions of kids, a husband, a home, and family all take over my focus and would use those as my excuses to shift my priorities of my day which ultimately resulted in not spending the time I needed to with my Lord and Savior every morning or even throughout my entire day. I would get my verses read and wrote down and make a few observations just reading the verses at face value, but I failed to really spend time studying and praying over the verses to let the Holy Spirit teach me and speak to me through His Word. It was such a gradual thing...Satan is so tricky like that! It only taught me how much I need to faithfully be in God's Word even more and how much I need to put on the armor to fight against Satan day in and day out. I need this accountability as well.
So, as you reflect back over Week #6's passages, what is something that you learned?
Week #6's reading:
- Proverbs 31:22-25
- Psalms 23:1
- Proverbs 3:26; 10:4; 12:4
- Titus 2:9-10
- I Peter 3:3-4
- Pages 26-31 of P31 Ebook
No comments:
Post a Comment