Monday, August 3, 2015

Psalms 139:14

I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well.

(Read Psalms 139:13-16)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When I read this Psalm it gives me joy because God loves us so much He records our days in His book. He sees us before we are formed so we know from before we were created to beyond this earthly pilgrimage we are in His sight and when we belong to Him we are under His wing of protection. We are secure in Him! We are blessed!

Unknown said...

I can feel the power in the words of this psalm. especially the beginning. to know that he has numbered my days and they are written down already frees me to not have to worry about this life. HE IS IN CONTROLL and he cares for me.