Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Reflection: {Week 10}

Our last week to reflect on...Week #10!  Here are the verses to reflect back on:
  • Proverbs 31:31
  • Proverbs 14:23; 27:2; 27:18
  • Acts 13:22
  • Page 41 of P31 Ebook
I want to encourage you to take each verse and write down at least one thing from each of these verses that you want to remember. 

Thank you all for being a part of this Proverbs 31 study.  I have enjoyed the challenge and conviction that this study created in my life.  I have also enjoyed (well, maybe enjoyed is not the best word!) the accountability that you all have created.  I'm amazed that God still takes this wretched sinner and continues to teach and shape and mold me into who He wants me to be.

3 comments:

sunset gang said...

I can't believe the study in Proverbs is over. I had so much fun reminiscing over a much loved chapter. Jill and Kim, are you needing a break or do you want to jump ahead with another study? I'm sure Sarah's time is full with feedings right now. ;) Congrats Sarah!!
Have a blessed day, all.
Sonja

Jill said...

Well, my thought is I am ready to
take on another study anytime. I enjoy hearing other's thoughts on
the scriptures. So, Sonja are you
ready for another? I agree, Sarah is probably busy with baby but she may enjoy just reading our post and staying connected. Just a thought! We will have to see what the blogger/leader decides.

Have a great day!

Kim said...

test