Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ephesians 1:5-6


...having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.

4 comments:

Mrs. Gray said...

Good Morning! I really enjoyed reading vs.5 and reflecting on it... He knew all of our flaws and sin that we have committed and have yet to come, and still chose to adopt us. I'm very thankful for our loving, grace filled God this morning!

Anonymous said...

I am blown away that God did all those things Sarah mentioned BEFORE we ever existed. PREDESTINED! WOW I also was blessed by all the encouraging words in these verse: love, pleasure, praise, glorious grace, freely given, beloved. I am so blessed to be adopted by such a loving Father. God's challenge for me today. . .do I ooze these same words of encouragement to all I encounter?
Grace and peace :) to you all today.
Sonja

the zipfs said...

Father, how can I thank you enough for Your grace, Your goodness, and Your love?!?! - THANK YOU!!! Thank You for adopting me into Your family, and thank You for my sweet encouraging sisters. Amen

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord for adopting me into your family even though I didn't deserve it. Thank you for your Grace.