Keep your heart will all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life.
~Proverbs 4:23
In the multitude of words sin is not lacking, but he who restrains his lips is wise.
~Proverbs 10:19
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.
~Luke 6:45
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We always take the time to do what we love so we must make sure that we stay on the right path and our heart is choosing to do the things of the Lord. We not only have to use our hearts in this situation, but our minds and eyes as well, to stay focused on the goal. We so often allow ourselves to get distracted! I know this is super easy for me, and then when we get distracted it comes out in our speech and behavior!
I pray today that I can keep my heart, mind, eyes, speech, behavior all focused toward the Lord. Only with your power God can I have a chance at doing this. Thank you for your grace when I mess this up :)
Post a Comment