Thursday, June 18, 2015

Ephesians 5:15-16

See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

(Read Ephesians 5:15-21)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the thought of "making melody in my heart to the Lord" how can you have a bad day if your singing to Him in your heart?

Jill said...

When I read Ali's comment I immediately thought of the old hymn entitled "In My Heart There Rings a Melody". I grew up singing this song. It is a happy tune. I looked it up on utube and I was able to not only hear it but read the history of the song. Actually it came from Ephesians 5:19. So most of the day that melody has been in my head and heart.

The circumstance I find myself in right now is anything but joyful and yet that old song in my heart brings a joyful spirit because it turns my thoughts to Jesus who puts a melody of love in my heart.

Father let the melody of love just ring and ring in my heart no matter the circumstance.

Kim said...

walk circumspectly...walk accurately and precisely with great care...what a challenge!

redeeming the time...there's that phrase again (2nd time this week)...I'm challenged to make the best use of the time that God has given me.