Wow, ladies, we've made it through Week #6 of our Intentionally Focused study! Only 2 more weeks to go! As this post is getting posted a little late this weekend, I hope you take the time this weekend to reflect back on this past week's study time. What are some things that the Lord laid on your heart this week? What did you learn through digging into God's Word this week?
With only 2 more weeks to go, I wanted to ask whether we should continue with another study right away or take a couple of weeks off then start up again later...what do you ladies think? I would love your feedback!
Now on to our questions for the week...
1. What is your favorite animal?
2. Do you have any pets? If so, what do you have and its name? If not, what pet would you love to have (if any)?
3. What is the most unusual animal you have ever seen?
4. Would you rather go to a farm, a circus, a zoo, an aquarium, or a butterfly garden?
Have a happy Sunday, ladies!
4 comments:
1. dogs
2. yes, dogs elly may, blue, ruby.
4. zoo
1. Dog
2. Yes a dog named Zoe
3. ???????
4. Zoo
I really enjoy doing a blog Bible study. I would like to do another but I really missed hearing comments. I was always encouraged by other's comments.
Just let me know what is decided.
1. A deer or a well-behaved dog ;)
2. Yes a dog named Sadie
3. a zedonk - a cross between a zebra and a donkey
4. zoo
Post a Comment