Hi, Ladies!
Welcome! I'm so glad that you are here! With summer fast approaching and a lot of the small group Bible studies on hold until fall, I thought this online Bible study blog would be a great opportunity for anybody to dig into the Word of God, connect with ladies that you may not otherwise connect with, and offer a little bit of accountability to read and study God's Word along the way. A group of ladies and I did a study through this blog a couple of years ago, and I personally loved it! I think the other ladies did too! It was perfect for me as I was a busy mom with little kiddos and a husband with a crazy schedule, and I wasn't in a place to be able to commit to going to a Bible study. So, I hope you love this too! More importantly, I hope you love the time spent with the Lord through prayer and reading and studying His Word...Enjoy!
Also, if you have any friends or know of any ladies that would love to be a part of this study, please invite them to join in too.
So, how this online Bible study blog works is fairly simple...
1. Print out the schedule of verses to read and study so that you have it. (See below)
I got this study schedule and idea through the goodmorninggirls.org website which unfortunately does not seem to have the Intentionally Focused study available through its website anymore. The recommended method suggested to study the Bible is the SOAP method which is explained right on the schedule printout. You may have a different method to study the Bible so do what works for you!
2. Read and study the verses for the day. Do it anytime during that day...whatever works for you. Some of you may be early birds; some of you may be night owls...there is no right or wrong time...just read, study, and dig into God's Word every day!
3. Every day, the verse that you are to SOAP will appear on this website as a post for the day. Simply click on the "comments" button at the bottom and share whatever it is the Lord taught you that day, a prayer, words of encouragement to other ladies who are doing this, etc... If you are among the first to comment, you can come back later in the day to view the other ladies' comments.
And, that's it for the Bible study portion.
On Saturday, I will try to post some get to know you type questions so that we can get to know one another on a more personal level even while doing this study. So, if you want me to ask a particular question, please just shoot me an email. It should be fun!
If I have thoroughly confused any of you or if you have any questions, please ask! I'd be happy to answer them!

1 comment:
I noticed that I didn't give you my email address. You may email me at thezipfs@roadrunner.com.
Post a Comment