Hi, Ladies!
It is Saturday! Yay for the weekend! It is also that time of the week where we get to reflect back over our time spent with the Lord this week. What has challenged you this week in regard to your friendships? What are some things that the Lord laid on your heart that encouraged you, taught you, spoke to you, or strengthened within you through your study time this week?
And, now, some questions for you to answer about yourself:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. Do you have a life verse? What is it?
3. Who is your favorite female Bible character?
4. On a rainy day, would you rather watch movies all day, read a book, play games, go for a drive, or go out and run and dance and sing in the rain?
Enjoy this rainyish day today! And, have a great weekend!
3 comments:
1. Blue
2. Proverbs 3:5-6
3. Ruth
4. A tough one to answer...I guess I would have to say play games though.
blue
be still and know that i am God
esther
go to a movie or a marathon of a tv series
I really don't have a favorite color but I do like vintage colors and white
John 14:27
Esther
play games but if alone watch some good movies
Post a Comment