Saturday, June 20, 2015

Week #1: {Reflection}

So, how was your week?  How was your time spent in the Word this week?  Take some time over this weekend to reflect on the passages we studied this past week.  What was the Lord teaching you this week?  No need to share your answers to these reflection questions...they're just here to challenge us to reflect and respond to what we were studying this past week.
 
And, without further adieu... 
 
In honor of my kiddos' last day of school today, I thought it would be fun to ask some school-related get-to-know-you questions.  My apologies if just the thought of you and school bring back any bad memories.  ;)  So, here we go:
 
1.  What is your best school memory?
 
2.  What were your extracurricular activities in school?  Band, choir, student council, sports teams, etc.?
 
3.  Who was the best teacher you ever had in school and why?
 
4.  What was your favorite subject to study in school?
 
5.  Would you rather go to gym class, art class, music class, library, or lunch?
 
Have a great weekend, ladies!  Have fun celebrating all of the dads in our lives!

1 comment:

Kim said...

1. My 9th grade trip to Washington D.C. is one of my most memorable times in school. The bus traveled through the night, all of my friends were sleeping, and I was still awake. There was this cute boy in my class that I just kind of knew his name and knew how silly he was speaking "Chinese" in our Spanish class we had together, all of his friends were sleeping, yet he was still awake. We talked and talked on that bus trip. Little did I know, he would become my best friend and husband some 8+ years later.

2. soccer and track & field (and played basketball, was a cheerleader, and played the trumpet in the marching band in my junior high years of high school)

3. My 4th grade teacher Mr. Barlett - because he really made learning fun! I remember his special reward treasure chest and around the world math game! So fun!
AND
My 7th grade science teacher and varsity track coach Mr. Maslar - although his class was hard and I was always scared/nervous with sweaty hands and heart beating going into his class every day, he was intimidating, strict, challenging, but prepared us for studying and learning for the rest of high school...he treated everyone the same and he just seemed to genuinely care for his students even outside of the class.

4. I am a math and science kind of girl.

5. gym class!