skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ephesians 3:16-17
...that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love,...
1 comment:
I thank You, Father, for the work of the Holy Spirit. It is through the Holy Spirit that I daily find strength.
The presence of the Holy Spirit in my life (even in my failures) is evidence of salvation but in order to walk the Christian walk I kneed the help and power of the Spirit.
It is only when we yield or obey the Holy Spirit's guidance and let Him have control of our inner being (which I don't think is easy) can we succeed in walking this Christian walk I must feed my spirit by:
1. reading/studying the
Bible
2. praying
3. worshiping
4. keeping morally clean
5. being obedient
I want Jesus to feel at home in my heart. Jesus did not go to Sodom and Gomorrah because He would not feel at home. I need to consider how far down I am rooted. IN John 15:5 I am reminded I must be rooted in Jesus for w/out HIM I can do nothing.
Jesus is my foundation. He is strong and dependable. He can see me through any testing, temptation or disappointment. I need to focus on this. I do not want my relationship w/Jesus to be just a surface relationship. This kind of relationship would not get me through tough experiences of life.
Post a Comment