...to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good morning! Thank you for all of your posts this week. I have been so blessed this morning to read over them. I especially am moved by your entries on bowing our knees before the throne. Thank you for that reminder. This morning I read verses 14-19 and 2 things particularly stood out to me regarding the struggles I have been having lately: 1) "out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his spirit in your inner being. . ." WOW! There it is. Power to do anything He is calling me to do. I have that knowledge in my head, now I just have to make my heart surrender to His Will. :) 2) comcerning his love "that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." I picture how full we get at a feast. We sit back, hold our belly and say I couldn't possibly eat another bite. That is how full we are with God's love. So, technically, there shouldn't be any room for fear if I am FULL of God's love. HMMMM God always makes such good points. :) Lord, help my weak flesh surrender to your almighty power and strength. I want to do your will, Lord! Thank you for the promise of your love and strength. Sonja
I think this verse is something that we will be processing our entire Christian walk. To truly know the love of Christ which passes knowledge (not in our head but in our heart) and to be filled with the fullness of God is something we are looking for each day through a relationship with Jesus and by listening to the Holy Spirit. Only then will we be able to ask God to show us his fullness. Jesus- I long for you and the Holy Spirit to take over every part of my life, so I can begin to experience more of God's fullness and love every day. Thank you for bringing me into your kingdom and allowing me to know your love. I desire this to be less "head knowledge" and more "heart knowledge" every day.
2 comments:
Good morning!
Thank you for all of your posts this week. I have been so blessed this morning to read over them. I especially am moved by your entries on bowing our knees before the throne. Thank you for that reminder.
This morning I read verses 14-19 and 2 things particularly stood out to me regarding the struggles I have been having lately:
1) "out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his spirit in your inner being. . ." WOW! There it is. Power to do anything He is calling me to do. I have that knowledge in my head, now I just have to make my heart surrender to His Will. :)
2) comcerning his love "that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." I picture how full we get at a feast. We sit back, hold our belly and say I couldn't possibly eat another bite. That is how full we are with God's love. So, technically, there shouldn't be any room for fear if I am FULL of God's love. HMMMM God always makes such good points. :)
Lord, help my weak flesh surrender to your almighty power and strength. I want to do your will, Lord! Thank you for the promise of your love and strength.
Sonja
I think this verse is something that we will be processing our entire Christian walk. To truly know the love of Christ which passes knowledge (not in our head but in our heart) and to be filled with the fullness of God is something we are looking for each day through a relationship with Jesus and by listening to the Holy Spirit. Only then will we be able to ask God to show us his fullness.
Jesus- I long for you and the Holy Spirit to take over every part of my life, so I can begin to experience more of God's fullness and love every day. Thank you for bringing me into your kingdom and allowing me to know your love. I desire this to be less "head knowledge" and more "heart knowledge" every day.
Post a Comment