Friday, February 24, 2012

Ephesians 3:20-21

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever.  Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in awe of "Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly more than we ask or imagine." I spent my morning pondering the full extent of these words.
Blessings this weekend
Sonja

Sarah W. said...

I agree Sonja! I am in awe as well! He is able to do more that we ask or imagine, so it is us that limits His work in us! We must praise Him like this always and give him the glory in all situations so that the Holy Spirit can move and we can see & experience the full extent of His will !
thank you Jesus for giving me the opportunity to be used abundantly for your power and glory. I long to be in your presence more and more each day!

Anonymous said...

I want Christ to be glorified in everything I do. Even as a stay at home mom raising my kids and taking care of household things I shall praise him always. It might be hard sometimes when I am trying to clean up puppy poop while my son is climbing into the dishwasher and my daughter is screaming because the puppy is pulling on her braid. Its times like these where I just need to say a quick prayer, take a deep breath and thank God that I am able to stay at home with my kids. What a blessing. Lord help me to give you the Glory in every circumstance good or bad. You are so deserving of it.
Have a great weekend ladies!