Sunday, February 26, 2012

weekly questions

I struggled to come up with some questions this week, but here we go!

1.  I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that challenged me to think about what I would do so now I am going to challenge you!  Here's my dream:  the law firm where I used to work at before staying home to care for our kids gave me $10,000 to donate it to any local organization(s) or give it away however I saw fit.  What would you do with the money?

2.  If you could re-live one day in your life, what day would that be? 

3.  If you could eat all of your favorite foods in one day, what would you eat?  (List for breakfast, lunch, supper, and, since a snack is essential in our home, one for snack time too) 

Happy Sunday to you all!

1 comment:

kim said...

1. I have always thought it would be so cool and radical to have extra money and to just go up to someone and bless them with money - to pay for the cart full of necessities the single mom waiting in line behind me has in her cart or to leave someone dumb-founded as to why a complete stranger would just come up and give them a monetary gift that they so desperately needed to somehow, perhaps be used to show them that God is real and working and will provide their needs. So, I guess I would try to be creative in that regard. OR, I would use the money to establish/start up a children's evangelism/outreach group like Awana's or Five-Day/Good News Clubs (something that has been on my heart and mind for so long).
2. If I could take the knowledge and the lessons I have learned over the span of my short life back to the past, there probably would be many days I would want to re-live BUT then again I wouldn't have learned those lessons or gained that knowledge through the growing pains of life. SO, I will focus on the positive and I guess I would want to re-live Nathan and my first Christmas together after we were married. It was just so special and so nice and so memorable and oh how we relied and cared and loved on each other as we were both missing our families being away from them at that special time of year.
3. Breakfast-over-easy egg, fresh sausage patty, homemade wheat bread, and hash browns with hot chocolate to drink (don't forget the whipped cream either!); Lunch-cheeseburger on Gram's homemade bun, potato fritters, chocolate milkshake to drink; Supper-pork and sauerkraut with mashed potatoes; Snack-it truly depends on the mood I'm in but probably anything with chocolate with suffice!; Oh yeah, and how did I forget DESSERT! - brownie sundae OR any soft serve ice cream on a cone or blizzard!

:o)
Kim