Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ephesians 5:28-30

So husbands ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; he who loves his wife loves himself.  For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does the church.  For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones.

1 comment:

Mrs. Gray said...

I have finally gotten enough together so I am going to work really hard at setting aside time to blog. I have kept up with the reading, but not so much the blogging.

The part that really stuck out to me was "just as the Lord does the church". I know that Justin, my husband, loves me, but the imagery to think of it as Jesus' love for us... being willing to suffer and die for me takes on a whole different meaning.

I pray that all you ladies will feel nourished and cherished by your husbands today!