I can't believe it is the end of the week already! My mother-in-law reminded me today that she has been here for almost a week now (and by the way, after coming home last night from a date out and her watching our kids for a couple of hours, we found her looking up plane tickets! uh oh!), and I just couldn't believe it. Really? Where does the time go?
This week has been a struggle for me personally. Why is it SO HARD to get back into the swing of things after some days away from your home??? Nonetheless, I am thankful for the end of the week and for a couple of days to catch up and refocus to start anew this upcoming week.
Now, it's time to reflect over the verses we read and studied this past week. Do you remember our points to reflect on? Just in case you forgot, here they are:
1. One important lesson I want to remember from this week's reading would be:
__________
2. I feel God wants me to learn: __________
3. I am going to put my faith into action by:
___________
I hope you ladies have a fun and enjoyable weekend! Tune in tomorrow for some FUN and EXCITING questions! Can't wait to hear from you!
No comments:
Post a Comment