Since the first day of SPRING occurred this past week (although it felt more like summer), I thought I would ask a few SPRING-y questions. Have fun!
1. What is your favorite SPRING flower?
2. What is one thing that you love, respect, and admire about your husband that just plain puts an extra SPRING in your step just thinking about it?
3. Three things I love about SPRING are: __________, ____________, and _____________.
4. What is one thing you hope to accomplish or complete by the end of SPRING?
Have a super Sunday worshiping our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, getting some rest, and enjoying this nice SPRING weather!
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ok, so maybe today wasn't the best day to enjoy the nice SPRING weather (sorry, I wrote this post a few days ago when the weather was really nice), but rainy, cool days can also be a good thing to make you actually rest!
1. daffodils! I LOVE them!
2. Just knowing that Nathan is willing to do whatever it takes to make me happy really puts an extra SPRING in my step just thinking about it!
3. Three things I love about SPRING are getting outside without bundling up the kids and without having to swat at those nasty little bugs; seeing the outdoors come to life again - flowers coming out of the ground, grass turning green, buds on the trees, birds singing, animals coming out and about, seeing more people around the neighborhood, the house seeming to be brighter and more colorful - it's refreshing and wonderful!; and Easter - celebrating our risen living Savior!
4. So much to accomplish around here - way too much actually! BUT, I guess it would be to finish reading my January book. (I had a goal this year to read a book a month and here we are at the end of March and I haven't even finished my first one! When does life ever slow down???)
A great week to all of you!
kim
Spring! I love it...even with the rain showers!
1. Tulips would be my spring flower
2. When Arlyn gets the vacuum out
and helps me freshen up the
house. Well, that puts a spring
in my step.
3. There is so much to love about
spring. I love not having to
wear a coat, just watching
everything come alive, hearing
the birds sing in the mornings
and evenings. Easter (what a
celebration). He is risen!
4. Hopefully, we will have all the
new doors finally on and I
really hope to shed the winter
weight by the end of spring!
HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!!!!
1. Tulips, red ones in particular.
2. I just started back at the greenhouse last week. Only doing one day a week this year. Ryan gets to watch the kids on his day off. Pulling into the driveway last friday not sure how the kids or house would look I was so pleased when I walked in. The house was clean, dishes were done and dinner was ready in the crockpot. That definitely gave me a spring in my step that day.
3. The flowers starting to come out in my garden. Potting plants in the greenhouse. Taking long walks with the kids. Celebrating Easter!
4. Mulching my flower gardens. Bringing the puppy to an obedience class.
Post a Comment