We've now reached the end of the week. Do you realize that we have now written out, prayed over, studied, and applied (through the Holy Spirit's leading) at least some of 4 whole chapters of the book of Ephesians?!?!
Have you reached the point yet where you feel so full that all that is in you overflows and pours out in your life and into the lives of those around you? I am challenged and humbled by how deep and how great and how long and how wide God's love is for an ugly sinful person like me. I am challenged and humbled by each of you ladies in seeing how the Holy Spirit is working and leading and guiding you in your daily lives. Thank you for sharing. I don't know about you, but I am learning! I am learning that I need the Lord each and every second of the day. I am learning that I cannot get rid of this icky sticky sinful flesh on my power. And, I am learning that I cannot put on the new man without His help either. I am learning that I need Him to keep working on me and molding me into Christ's image - exactly what and who He desires me to be! Since many of you ladies have songs pop into your heads when you read and examine the Word, I thought I would share this song with you today.
Now, time to process what we've been studying this past week. Are you all ready to reflect again? Here are our points to reflect on:
1. One important lesson I want to remember from
this week's reading would be: __________
2. I feel God wants me to learn: __________
3. I am going to put my faith into action by:
___________
I look forward to seeing all of you ladies in a few hours. If you can't make it, may I say in advance that we will miss you! Have a great weekend, ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment