Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ephesians 1:1-14: {Reflection}

You may choose to answer any or all of the following questions:

1.  What is one thing that has challenged you or that you want to remember and put into practice from this passage?

2.  How will you put your faith into practice/action from this passage?

3.  What is your favorite verse from this passage?

2 comments:

kim said...

Well, ladies, have we not come a long way???? It's so hard for me to believe that we started studying Ephesians back in January with snow all over the ground, and now here we are in APRIL and no snow! It seems as though we just started! I guess time truly does fly by when you are having fun (for the most part - Growing pains are never too much fun.)! BUT, continually/daily being in God's Word and continuing to pray and talk with God and starting your day with Him or meeting with God throughout your day is SO.MUCH.FUN and SO REFRESHING and RENEWING!

Looking back over the entire first week of this study was a lot of fun for me this morning! I'm so glad the Lord prompted this time of reflection as I had forgotten so many things! Did you? The thing I remember the most from this first week was the EXCITEMENT! I remember being so excited the first day of our study that I was up at 3:30 in the morning! YIKES! running on the treadmill, all because I couldn't calm down my excitement enough! I remember my sweet times of prayer and reading over my notes, I am amazed what the Lord revealed and brought to light. I want to always have that excitement for studying God's Word and meeting with Him daily and I want to always be amazed at the things the Lord teaches me.

To sum up these verses, remember that in Christ, we are:
BLESSED!
CHOSEN!
PREDESTINED!
ADOPTED!
REDEEMED!
FORGIVEN!
ENLIGHTENED!
ALREADY! GIVEN AN INHERITANCE!
SEALED!
ASSURED!

Lord, Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! for Who You are and for ALL You do!

Have a wonderful Wednesday, ladies!
Kim :)


Tune in soon...I may have a CRAZY idea! ;) I have to pray some more about it first though!

kim said...

oh yeah! Notice the exclamation points at the end of each listed word...that means we are to say them with EXCITEMENT!

I know you already know this, but I always think of Ivy when I see an exclamation point because as she is learning to read, she will read a sentence in a normal tone and then at the end see the exclamation point so then she always makes herself re-read the sentence again but this time with so much enthusiasm! (super cute!) :)