Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ephesians 3:1-13: {Reflection}

You may choose to answer any or all of the following questions:

1. What is one thing that has challenged you or that you want to remember and put into practice from this passage?

2. How will you put your faith into practice/action from this passage?

3. What is your favorite verse from this passage?

1 comment:

Jill said...

I miss reading comments and although I am not commenting on today's questions I just want to get in touch. I am enjoying reading over the scriptures and rereading my journal. What I had written still reminds me how rich the WORD is (very rich to me). Different points I commented on still have a deep if not deeper meaning. This is good to take time to reflect. Looking forward to our new study.

Have a wonderful week and continue to grow fellow citizens!