You may choose to answer any or all of the following questions:
1. What is one thing that has challenged you or that you want to remember and put into practice from this passage?
2. How will you put your faith into practice/action from this passage?
3. What is your favorite verse from this passage?
That's all for Ephesians here, folks! I hope you enjoyed this study and learned whatever it was that the Lord wanted you to learn through this study! Tune in tomorrow to hear about the next study we will have to begin on MONDAY, April 30th! I can't wait!
By all means, if you have any feedback at all especially if there is anything you would want to see done differently or something to add to the study to benefit all of us, please let me know.
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good morning, Ladies! (It's been a while since I have typed those words.)
I wanted to thank you all for the encouragement and accountability you have been to me throughout this Ephesians study. I have been blessed and encouraged by all of your words and prayers, and I look forward to the next study. Thank you!
Have a great day, ladies!
Kim
Post a Comment