skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ephesians 6:19-20
...and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
3 comments:
Great verses...the word that really stuck out to me in boldly...Paul was in prison and he did not pray for his chains to be removed, but that he would speak boldly in spite of them! God uses us in all circumstances to do His will! Even as we pray for new circumstances, we have to know that God has us right where he wants us! I really need this in my life right now. I need to pray boldly regardless of my circumstances. I have to remember that he has me right where he wants me!
It is so hard to believe we have finished the study of Ephesians. I have learned a lot and am encouraged that I was consistent. I appreciated all of your comments and look forward to another study.
I haven't posted a comment the last few days as I was really looking into the enemy. It was something to study and made me realize how important it is to put on the whole armor. However, I have been a foolish soldier and failed to battle without full armor. We never know when the enemy will attack so we should be armed. The enemy is craftier then we can imagine and he has an organized army with only one goal in mind....steal, kill and destroy. I trembled at some of the info on the enemy. Watch your back there is no armor for the back but if we put on the other armor Christ will have our back!
In these final verses ENCOURAGEMENT is the word. Not only was Paul giving encouragement but he was actually asking for encouragement to stand strong and speak boldly the gospel. We need that boldness and not whining in circumstances. God can see us through our circumstances and use us if we are willing to be used.
As I studied these final verses I am reminded that as Christians we are like sheep (we flock together. The Word calls us sheep and Jesus is out shepherd.
Not only are we sheep but the church is an army and the soldiers need to stand together and fight the battle together. Encourage one another. There are times Satan the enemy taunts me with thought of loneliness but the Word say I not alone. The Word is Truth...STAND ON THE WORD! The enemy is out to defeat us. STAY ALERT...
It doesn't matter what we go through...in Jesus we are given all spiritual blessings.
Thought: Busyness is designed to draw us away from Christ! (Satan at work)
Sorry this was so long but I have been carrying these thoughts.
HAPPY EASTER!
"Jesus paid it all, all to Him I owe"
Thank you Jesus for bearing my sins on the cross. I am forgiven and I am saved!
This is GOOD Friday!
Post a Comment