Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ephesians 2:8-9

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Lord for the gift of grace. I love gifts. :) And I didn't even deserve this one. Help me Lord to share this gift with others that they may have the joy, peace and hope that comes from it.
Blessings to you all today.
Sonja

kim said...

GRACE! FAITH! SAVED!

THANK YOU, LORD, FOR THIS GIFT!

Have a day filled with grace and peace, ladies!
Kim

Sarah W. said...

I want to live out this gift everyday. To continually remind myself of what I have been saved from and allow that to motivate my every move for Jesus!!! Have a great day, filled with the grace of the Lord.
Sarah

kim said...

No one said anything about not being able to comment twice, right? :)

To add to your worship today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLj_xo2Jkc

the song entitled Grace by Michael W. Smith

Enjoy walking with the Lord today!

Anonymous said...

Lord thank you for this gift. Help me to show grace to others as you have shown it to me. Your grace is sufficient for me!

Mrs. Gray said...

Thank you Lord for you gift of Salvation! I'm so thankful for your grace... please let it overflow onto others around me.