I don't know about you, but I have been enjoying getting to know you all a little better with these fun little questions every Sunday! Here's our next batch:
1. Who do you think will win the Super Bowl? (For those of you who may not know, the Super Bowl is TODAY!!!) AND, in case you don't know who is playing...the New England Patriots or the New York Giants?
2. What book are you currently reading at your leisure?
3. What is one of the most embarrassing moments that has ever happened to you?
I hope you all have a great Sunday with the Lord, your families, friends, and perhaps some football!
3 comments:
1. since the Pittsburgh Steelers are not in the Super Bowl, I guess the New England Patriots
2. Besides the MANY kids books read in a week...One Thousand Gifts by: Ann Voskamp
3. One of my most embarrassing moments (I've had quite a few!)would have to be the time when a college student was over visiting late one night and I just couldn't keep my eyes open as she was talking! She certainly noticed as I was sitting right next to her! Why didn't I just stand up and keep moving around???? So embarrassing! I still blush just thinking about it! (So glad Nate was there to talk to the person as well!)
Have a great day of REST!
Kim
1. I don't really watch football, but I will say Patriots. I really just watch for the commercials and eat the yummy food :)
2. Well, right now I am not really reading for my leisure since I have so much reading with grad school. But I did get a book that I will read when I have a break and that is One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are.
3. The most embarrassing time that I can remember is when Justin and I were on our way home from camping in the FL Keys for a week and we were pulled over in GA for being suspected drug traffickers and the cops went through all of my clothing as we are standing on the side of the road. We also had some box wine in the car that we had gotten when we were camping in FL and the cop called me a cheap date. I was NOT impressed. They of course didn't find anything so we were told to have a nice day... and had to re-pack our car before we could leave since they left it all a mess.
1. Superbowl???? I leave the football watching to Marc.
2. Most of my pleasure reading is screening the books Caleb might read for school. Right now we are in the Renaissance time period. We read lots of historical fiction. Finished a fun novel called The Shakespeare Stealer-now reading it outloud to kids. Also reading Magic Tree House-Monday with a Mad Genius. :) Finished a Juvenile biography on Leonardo daVinci which prompted me to read the Da Vinci code out of curiosity to learn its perspective on Da Vinci. (sad reflection on the lost world we live in!)
3. Embarrassing moments. . .I know there have been a MILLION, just drawing a blank right now. I'll ask Marc, I'm sure he remembers them all. :)
By the way, great story Sarah!!!
Blessings
Sonja
Post a Comment